ELEGANCE TILES DESIGNER
ELEGANCE TILES, ARDEX AND DTA ARE OFFERING ONE LUCKY PERSON
THE CHANCE TO WIN A DREAM DESIGNER BATHROOM UPGRADE VALUED AT
$10,000* (INCLUDING LABOUR AND MATERIALS)!
To enter, simply visit your nearest Elegance Tiles store, fill in an entry form,
and pop it in the marked competition box in-store.
The Elegance Tiles Dream Designer Bathroom competition runs from 1st May to 31st July 2017.
Visit an Elegance Tiles store near you today, and put yourself in the running. Good luck!
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. SEE BELOW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Elegance Tiles (A.B.N. 49 082 165 197), in partnership with Ardex (A.B.N 82 000 550 005) and DTA (A.B.N 26 007 291 054). Elegance Tiles is owned by Massa Imports.
- Information on prizes and how to enter this competition form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering this competition, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to this competition is open to all Australian residents residing in a 100km radius of an Elegance Tiles store (including Elegance Tiles Ascot Vale, Ballarat, Balwyn, Dandenong, Echuca, Narre Warren, Grovedale, Horsham, Lakes Entrance, Mansfield, Mitcham, Mornington, Moorabbin, Pakenham, Phillip Island-Cowes, Swan Hill, Thomastown and Wangaratta); excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related partners/companies. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
- The competition runs from 1st May 2017 and closes 31st July 2017.
- To enter this competition, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter at one of the above Elegance Tiles stores by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- The winner of this competition will be drawn at 1-25 Dohertys Rd, Laverton North, VIC 3026 after the competition closing date. The winner will be contacted by email or mail within 5 business days of the draw and will be announced on the Elegance Tiles website and social media channels.
- The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is a game of chance and the winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize is a $10,000 (including GST) home bathroom renovation including materials and labour. All other expenses above this amount become the responsibility of the winner. The recipient of this prize must have all required permits and permissions to carry out the bathroom renovation. The recipient must own the property.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- If the prize winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by 30th June 2018, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered and are not transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By entering this competition the entrant agrees to receive marketing and sales materials from Elegance Tiles and their individual stores.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, loss, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure or any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or event experienced by the entrant preventing the Promoter from receiving competition entries.
- The laws of Victoria govern Elegance Tiles competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.